La Combination Air Valve for Wastewater (trifunction) type 9420 compact is specially designed for wastewater.
It automatically performs the following three functions:
- Evacuation of large quantities of air during the filling. The kinetic air/vacuum valves are specially designed so that the flow of air in evacuations reaches high velocity ( speed of sound) without the Buoy ascending for the effect of the current and stopping any premature closings until the evacuation is complete.
- Purge of air during operation
- Admission of large quantities of air during the emptying and draining.
Closes watertight from 0.1 bar
Connexions : threaded or flanges (cf. table)
Range : PN10 or PN16
- Body and Cover: Ductile Iron EN GJS-500-7
- Float ball and Internal Mechanisms: Stainless steel A316
- Coating: Non-toxic Epoxy for drinkable water. Internal and external 200 microns thickness
Fill free to download the pdf file and to contact us by clicking on icons.